Wednesday 23 January 2013

Wet N' Wild Comfort Zone

At only $4.99 I was seriously worried that everything I've read about this palette was a lie. I used to have a lot of Wet N' Wild when I was younger and I haven't thought much about the brand as I've grown up and started paying more attention to make-up. 
I don't know if they have just picked up their game, or maybe they've always had great quality and I was too young and unexperienced to notice? Regardless, this is an awesome product! 
I love these colours and have used this palette non-stop since I picked it up. They are really pretty colours that go lovely together and on their own. They aren't chalky, don't crease and are highly pigmented - really what else could you want?!
Here are what they look like on my arm: 
There really isn't a colour I don't like, although the red-ish blue colour I haven't used, but I think its really interesting. The darkest brown colour I really like to use close to the lash line as a liner and the pinky "eyelid" colour is so beautiful and subtle, I've used it the most.
I would certainly have a second look at the Wet N' Wild eye shadows next time you walk by and would feel comfortable highly recommending this "Comfort Zone" Palette (Im so funny and Punny). 

Thanks for Reading!
Check out all my links on my Contact page and follow my blog too!
XOXOX


No comments:

Post a Comment