Wednesday 23 January 2013

Hump Day Hot Tip - Drysol

So for my first Hump Day Hot Tip I thought I'd let you know about something that I like to use for special occasions. Now that I've made this sound all classy, I'll let you know that it's a product to stop you from sweating.
I am someone who absolutely HATES sweat marks. They drive me crazy! I can't think of anything worse than being a a special occasion and being self conscience about your underarms.
Now this product that I'm telling you about is a little extreme and something you certainly wouldn't want to use on a regular basis. After all, sweating is your body's way of cooling itself down and also releasing toxins! This product will completely stop any sweat, and essentially clog the glans under your arms. So hence why I will once again mention, this shouldn't be used often.
That being said, there are some situations you don't want to be the sweat mark person at. A Wedding, Your Wedding, A family function, a reunion. Maybe your first day at work where you want to wear that perfect tight grey top?!
This product is called Drysol. The active ingredient is Aluminum chloride hexahydrate. It is a clear liquid that you apply to your underarms right before bed. When you use this you should wear a a shirt that will cover your underarms so you don't transfer the product to your bed sheets. Also DO NOT use this if you have any broken skin or irritated recently shaven skin, you will know if you've made that mistake! Trust me! (There is more info in the box you buy and I'd suggest you read that). When you apply the product it will tingle and be uncomfortable until it drys.
So if I've scared you enough I will now let you know that this stuff works amazingly well. I will have the driest underarms ALL DAY!
If you have a special occasion coming up and you're worried about sweating and feeling embarrassed, give this a try! I am glad to have it in my drawer just in case and you might be too!

Thanks for reading & please follow my blog!
Please check out my contact page for many more ways you can follow me!



No comments:

Post a Comment