Monday 14 May 2012

OOTE!

I haven't done an outfit of the day or evening yet so I thought it was about time to try one out. 

This look was for a comedy show that I went to with my boyfriend. We went to a nice little cocktail bar before hand and then enjoyed a very fun evening compliments of Ross Noble.


I decided to go with a smokey eye and a nude lip. I used my smokey eye quad by Quo and Illamasqua nude lipstick Sonnet.  I just pulled back my hair because I thought my necklace and make-up were dramatic enough.

I wore a shirt I got from ASOS that is a beautiful fall colour and I love the fit of it. The colour-block necklace I wore is from Forever New. I loved the colours of the necklace with the colour of the shirt and the necklace really dressed the whole outfit up! I paired this with a simple black mini dress and black tights. I also wore simple black flats. I really loved wearing this outfit and thought it was dressy enough for our night out without going overboard! 


I couldn't find the same necklace online but their are lots of similar ones from the same store here: http://www.forevernew.com.au/Jewellery.aspx?s26#p=1&ipp=30&f=_v8-pv1-nAccessories-t1-c0__v26-pv8-nJewellery-t1-c0__v148-pv26-nNecklaces-t1-c13_&o=ALL

Hope you enjoyed this post and I'll be posting more OOTD & OOTE soon!
Thanks for Reading & Please Follow my Blog!
XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment