Thursday 5 July 2012

Review: Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer

I picked up this little concealer after seeing a review online and thinking that it looked like it was pretty good. It is affordable and effective by what I had read, so when I saw it at Priceline, I thought I'd pick it up.

Maybelline Says:
"Exclusively shaped targeted Micro-Corrector applicator that micro-fills and covers imperfections. Formula with Goji Berry and Haloxyl work to decrease under eye puffiness, erase dark circles and erase fine lines."

I think this product really does live up to a lot of the hype its been getting. I like the light consistency, great coverage and most of all the smooth application. It is very easy to sweep across under the eye and on any imperfections on the face. 
The negative I have with this product is its packaging. I actually think that the idea of a spring loaded product with a liquid makes a lot of sense. You can get a lot more out of the bottle when the packaging does the work for you. Maybe my concealer was a badly made one, but as I have been using this concealer, the plastic has literally split apart and I have to press down on the lid before removing it to get the now cracked plastic to click into place in order for the concealer to move onto the applicator. It is SO annoying that a very easy to use application takes so much time because of the seemingly crappy packaging. 

I commend Maybelline for trying to make this application easy, but the flimsy cheap plastic is a real problem. I really like this product, but because of its horrible packaging, I won't be spending my money on it again! 

Have you tried the Age Rewind line by Maybelline? I hope your concealer or foundation hasn't fallen apart like mine!!!
Thanks for reading & Please follow my blog!
XOXOX

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting a review on this, it looks very interesting. The packaging is a shame! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! A bit too expensive for it to fall apart!

      Delete