Priceline has on offer another incredible goodie bag of items. So far this year I've picked up the beauty bag and haircare bag. Both were amazing value and I have loved using the many products that come inside. This new bag is a skincare bag and once again I am not disappointed with the amazing value! I absolutely love these special bags full of SO MANY great products that I know and trust and some that I have never used before!
The trick with this bag is that you have to spend $50 on the brands that are included in the bag to be able to walk out the door with the good bag. What is also great is that Priceline has all of these brands at 15% off during the sale! So not only do I get a huge bag of free stuff valued at over $220, I also get everything discounted!
So first I will show you what products I picked up to meet the $50 mark.
- Avene Cleanance K Skin Care Treatment
- Avene Cleanance Lotioin
- Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towellettes (I knew these would be in the goodie bag, but they were on sale and I needed more towellettes so I thought why not?!)
Here is what was included in the Skincare Bag:
- Aptiva Express Beauty Eye Mask With Grape
- U Little Beauty Hand Cream
- Avene Thermal Spring Water
- Biore Clean Things Up Gel Cleanser
- Dove Silky Nourishment Cream
- Innoxa SOS Skin Oil Aerosol
- Neutrogena Ultimate Sport Lotion 30+
- Nivea Intensive Nourishing Hand Cream
- OXY Zit Blitz Gel
- Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Fragrance Free Body Lotion
- Playboy - Play It Rock Body Spray
- Pure Therapy Intensive Moisture Repaire Gel
- Puretopia Glowingly Smooth Body Polish
- Skinvitals Hydraflex Flex-Cloth Face Mask
- Softlips Vanilla SPF 20
- Sukin Facial Moisturiser
- Vaseline Aloe Fresh SPF15
- Witch Blemish Stick
- Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towellettes
(It also included two discount vouchers from Avene and YESto)
Hope you enjoyed having a look inside the skincare bag! Will you be rushing over to get your very own good bag?! Have you already got a skincare bag?! What did you spend your $50 on & were there any differences in the products your received?!
Thanks for reading & Please follow my blog!