Tuesday 17 April 2012

Let’s see how this goes...

Lately I have been spending more and more time looking at various blogs, youtube channels, fashion and beauty websites, etc. I thought today that although I love spending time looking at and listening to the many talented people I’ve been discovering, that I would take some of that time and energy and use in on my own space. Thus, this blog begins…
I find that some of the best blogs I enjoy reading are those that have a focused theme. Even though I believe this, I will probably end up posting more about anything I feel like, rather then focusing on one topic, an aware hypocrite.
I think that instead of sharing all about my life in one long, probably not that interesting, post, that I will assume most of that information will come out eventually as I try and describe the different topics of discussion.
So as the title of this post alludes, let’s just see how this goes…

No comments:

Post a Comment