Sunday 22 April 2012

Priceline Beauty Bag!

Right now in Priceline there is a great deal on! (http://www.priceline.com.au/payless/free-beauty-bag)
The deal has you spend $60 on particular beauty products, and you receive a beauty bag filled with products with a value of over $220! I heard about his watching a fellow youtuber's video and went to Priceline and took advantage of the deal right away!


First I will share with you the products that I got! I spent $61.89, just enough to get me the beauty bag!

Ecotools Bronzer Brush
I spent $15.99 on this brush, which I think is a great price! It was on sale, regular $18.99. It is really soft and a great size! Just what I needed. I also really like the idea of buy an eco-friendly product over another company! 


Two Revlon Colourburst Lipsticks
 065 Rosy Nude
 008 Candy Pink
This was a 2 for 1 deal with the regular price at $23.95, I was chuffed to get one free! I got 008 Candy Pink and 065 Rosy Nude. I love the packaging with its matte quilted look! Both are really nice colours that I am happy with. They don't pack that much colour when on, they are a more subtle option. I am not unhappy with this as when I teach, I have been staying away from wearing lipsticks. The colours I own are quite powerful and I save them for nights out or when I am on my own time. In the classroom, they just aren't appropriate! These Revlon Colourburst Lipsticks (contrary to what their name suggests) are a nice option that I can wear to work. The are also really creamy and hydrating. 



Revlon Colourstay Eyebrow Liner
I was a little nervous when the clerk in Priceline showed me this eyebrow pencil liner, but I have been pleasantly surprised by how natural it looks. It cost $21.95 and usually drawing on eyebrows with a pencil looks bad, but this product contains wax, so it sticks nicely to your hair and makes the price make a bit more sense. It has bristles on the bottom end to brush your brow after application, leaving it look blended and nice!

So those were the items I got which came to a grand total of $61.89! 

Now on to what was in the Beauty Bag:
(The actual bag - pictured above - is by Modelsprefer)
  • An Ecotools Loofa
  • Priceline brand calming wipes
  • Rimmel London Lasting Finish Nail Polish in 025 Strawberry Fizz
  • Multi-Purpose Sponge by ModelSprefer
  • Matte Black Kohl Eyeliner Pencil By ModelSprefer 
  • Revlon Colourburst Lipstick in 006 Pink Sugar
  • Nude By Nature Soft Focus Iuminator Liquid Mineral Illuminator 50ml
  • 100 Hours Nail Foils 16pc #210 Pink Swirl
  • MaXfactor Xperience Volumising Mascara in Black
  • Manicare Soft Touch Tweezers 
  • Press & Go 24pc Nail Kit
  • Australis Paparazzi Perfect High Definition Blush in Poser
  • Mineral Pressed Powder by Natio in Soft Tan
  • Savvy By DB Luxury Eyeiner in Illuminating Indigo 
  • Innoxa Lovely Lips Lipstick in Passionflower
  • Vocher for $10 off any Covergirl product at Priceline
I am really happy with the products I've tried out so far from this bag. The standout favourite at the moment is the Innoxa Lipstick, its colour is so vibrant and lasting. I had never heard of this brand and will for sure check out what else this company has to offer! I also love the Press & Go nails! I have used them before and I will use them again! The package isn't pictured because I got too excited and used them before I took the pictures of everything! I did however take a picture with them on and would really suggest giving these babies a go!

Innoxa PassionFlower Lovely Lips Lipstick

Press & Go Nails
Don't forget to follow my Blog, follow me on twitter @LJ1224 

Thanks for reading and please leave comments if you have any questions, etc! 
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment